Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

A Dollar and a Dream

$500 Millllllion Dollars
I had a different post in mind for today, but I figured I'd hop on the "Dollar and a Dream" band wagon since I've had so much fun fantasizing.

What would I do with $500 million dollars?
Not me, not my ticket :)

First you need your tickets... Got mine, check!

Now it's time to dream...Ahhhhh....What would I do, what would I do?

Heck, what WOULDN'T I DO!!

First, I'd give 10% to my church right off the top.

God gives me everything, I give Him my tithe.

No problem - that is first on my list.

(Pssst, God...  Look - See, I won't be greedy!  HONEST)

Then, I'd book a trip to Hawaii.  Not just for me...For my family & closest personal friends.

If you're reading this my friends, when you see a limo pull up to your front door, don't ask questions - just hop in.

There will be a first class ticket waiting at the airport for you!

You don't need no stinkin' clothes... SHOPPING...

Sorry, no last minute suck ups.  If you aren't my friend - you don't get to start being my friend after I hit the big bucks.  I know who my friends are & who they aren't.

Now that we're in Hawaii....My hubby gets a new Harley to tour the islands with, and whatever else he wants.

My kids can also have what they wish, within reason.

Mommy gets a hot cabana boy who is assigned feed me peeled grapes & margaritas whilst fanning me.

Hubby is Ok with this.  He said I can have a hot cabana boy to look at as long as he has hot chickie to look at too.  Lucky thing .. HERE I AM BABY ;)

Yes, I will be hot again - because I can afford to nip and tuck and suck out all the crap that has collected around my lower half.

This is just the immediate plan.

There is also, of course, the longer term plan.

I will also have to contract the building of my dream home.  It will, of course, be someplace warm - perhaps tropical.  There will be ocean breezes, sun and sand.

This ought to do.  What do you think?

Of course there are people I will take care of & make sure they never need to worry about anything ever again.  My kids, of course and my "baby" brother.  I will already have plans in motion for a structure to be built, in secret location, under an assumed name for my bestie.  We've already had this giggly discussion.

Let's just say that there will be plenty of people living much more comfortably!

When it really comes down to it, I already live a happy life and I'm very thankful that we have jobs, a roof over our head and are blessed to be able to live well.

Sure, who wouldn't want to roll around naked in a bed of hundreds!

It's fun to dream the dream of having really big money.


What it really comes down to is that if you can't be happy in life without hitting the lottery...You know what you may as well do with those hundreds... Just sayin'

Sweet dreams :)

Thank you for reading my blog!

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!