Total Pageviews

Monday, March 12, 2012

If you're looking for crafty & creative, look away....

This momma is not at ALL crafty and creative.

The best drawing I can do is a mighty stick figure & the kids will still ask me what the heck that's supposed to be.

I really admire how some of my fellow bloggers have all these pretty pictures up and a dazzling website - not here.

Here you get what you get!

Sorry folks!  I just learned to throw in some clip art to distract you from my typos & lack of proofreading.  This is as crafty as I get.  Yeah, I know - awesome and amazing, right?

Okay.... I may be a little envious of those other blog sites who have pretty, pretty flowers & beautiful backgrounds.  Don't even get me started on all the crafty little mommies - whatever.  It's all I can do to get through the day with what I've got to get done - never mind making it all pretty.

I, my friends, am NOT an crafty little overachiever!

In the words my kids are not allowed to use, I can't do it!!  Oh and I've tried.  I've sat with my daughter doing her little projects for class and she runs circles around me.  She can design a background, make beautiful little birds with clay and pipe cleaners & then a pretty little nest out of things she's gathered from the back yard.  If I tried to do that, I can assure you it would be a hot mess!  And um, my daughter is 9.

My son - amazing!  He can look at his hand and draw this fascinating sketch of his hand in 4 dimensions with ivy flowing out of it and magnificent shadows that make me stare in awe.

Anything I draw looks the same.  I love that my kids have this!  I'm logical and mathematical.

I have a wonderful & deep admiration for all of you ultra-organized crafty folks, who have everything down to an exact science.

It would truly make my brain explode!

So again...If you're looking for crafty and creative - look elsewhere!  I'm sometimes witty, sometimes dramatic, sometimes I've got some amazing insight and sometimes I'm just a blithering idiot...In any case, hope you enjoy the show!

As always, thank you for reading my blog.

Have a wonderful and amazing week!!

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!