Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sarcastic??? Moi???

If it weren't for sarcasm, I don't think I'd ever get my point across!

When I worked for Andy, years back - he used to call it "kidding on the square."

Sometimes there really isn't a nice or diplomatic way to say something to someone.  A little sarcasm goes along way!

At the risk of appearing that I'm using this as a forum to ex-bash, while referring to my son's father, (though he totally deserves to be bashed at this particular re-write) at particularly idiotic times - he was referred to as "Richard Dumas"  I know that's a bit cryptic, but I know some of you immediately get that little idiom.  (if not, click on Richard Dumas that is highligted & no his name isn't Richard)


Seriously though - how do you even keep a straight face sometimes?  Especially when you KNOW someone is just begging for the sarcastic answer.

Someone once said that most of the population of the planet isn't all that bright...  Well alrighty then....  I guess that explains everything.

Hello??  Anyone in there??  Nope!
Especially when I speak in little tiny words & still get deer in the headlights look.
I freely admit that I'm not always the sharpest knife in the drawer.  Where I can excel in intelligence & book smarts - I totally lack in common sense.  I've been the brunt of many a joke.

It's all good, if I'm going to put it out there - I fully expect to get it back.

And you can bet that I will bust out laughing, alone in my car, like a mental patient, a week later... when I finally get it...

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have no business laughing at someone else!

Life is short, much too short to be serious all the time!

If you can't dazzle them with your brains, baffle them with your...  well, you know... and let your freak flag fly, baby!


Sarcasm is good - well, most of the time :)

Have a happy day!!

Thank you for reading my blog!

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!