Please keep in mind, school got out for summer just shy of 5 hours ago TODAY, Tuesday, June 19th.
It's going to be a LONG summer. Here is a list of things you need to prepare for...
- Letting me have sleepovers, because I'm probably going to ask. EVERY DAY
- I'll want to swim every day
- Pleading to get a dog 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999...times
- Buying me things that I absolutely need/want
- Letting me invite my friends over. EVERY DAY
- Letting me have the ABSOLUTELY, AMAZING, GREATEST BIRTHDAY EVER!
- Letting me play on the trampoline by myself.
- Letting me play the WII by myself.
- Letting me sleep in late.
- Letting me go to sleep late.
- Letting me watch my T.V. shows whenever I want.
- Take me to Moe's restaurant. (it's a fast food joint, not a restaurant)
- Giving me money to go to Pennsylvania. (duh)
- Making this the BESTEST Summer EVER!
Your dear sweet wonderful daughter
Ugh...she's only 9...God help me in a few more years.
Please - don't have pity, just send red wine. Preferably Alamos Malbec. :)
Thank you for reading my daughter's guest blog for the day and for your continued support of my blog.