Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

And it begins... Not EVEN the First FULL day of summer (guest blog by my dear 9 year old)

The following is a list given to me by my 9 year old daughter on what I need to prepare for during HER summer vacation.

Please keep in mind, school got out for summer just shy of 5 hours ago TODAY, Tuesday, June 19th.

Dear Mom,

It's going to be a LONG summer.  Here is a list of things you need to prepare for...

  • Letting me have sleepovers, because I'm probably going to ask.  EVERY DAY
  • I'll want to swim every day
  • Pleading to get a dog 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999...times
  • Buying me things that I absolutely need/want
  • Letting me invite my friends over.  EVERY DAY
  • Letting me have the ABSOLUTELY, AMAZING, GREATEST BIRTHDAY EVER!
  • Letting me play on the trampoline by myself.
  • Letting me play the WII by myself.
  • Letting me sleep in late.
  • Letting me go to sleep late.
  • Letting me watch my T.V. shows whenever I want.
  • Take me to Moe's restaurant.  (it's a fast food joint, not a restaurant)
  • Giving me money to go to Pennsylvania. (duh)
  • Making this the BESTEST Summer EVER!
Love,
Your dear sweet wonderful daughter

Ugh...she's only 9...God help me in a few more years.

Please - don't have pity, just send red wine.  Preferably Alamos Malbec.  :)

Thank you for reading my daughter's guest blog for the day and for your continued support of my blog.

Smoochies,

~Jenn

4 comments:

  1. Good post! Oh, to be a 9 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Love it! I got "CeCe and I NEED to see each other every possible day while we're still here because between both of our vacations, we're going to miss each other!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, brought back good memories of my daughter when she was around that same age.

    Have a good night Jenn.

    ReplyDelete

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!