Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Insomnia!

I kid you not, it's 3:47 am as I type this.

Ever have one of those nights where you're randomly awake at 2 am & no matter how hard you try - you can't go back to sleep??

I watched the minutes, which seemed like hours, tick away.  I tried to convince myself that I'm incredibly tired, yet these ridiculous thoughts keep popping into my head and keeping me awake.  Yes, ridiculous!  Nothing at all meaningful or substantial.  Things like the "red punch buggy" commercial.  Why isn't my cat in my bed?  Oh, and the ever meaningful... my heels sunk into the grass as I crossed it to get the children off the bus.  Ugh... Wha??

I do also have my typical pain to deal with, which is slightly untypical this evening - since I generally don't have the up the spinal cord, into my shoulders & neck stuff going on - but hey - what's one more pain, right??

Oh my gosh - how could I forget...  Honey, please take a bow.  There's also snoring hubby.

Yeah, I've got cranky pants on now...  And I will be headed back to my bed shortly, hoping to get some sleep.  Not that the minuscule amount of sleep will matter -- since I'm up at 5 am (yayyyy me!)

Ok, so it's onto bed ... Watch out world.  Tomorrow may be another mega-bitch day.  Sorry...

Can't say you haven't been warned.

Have a fabulous day zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thank you for reading my blog!

~Jenn

PS.  Good Morning world -- and I use the word "good" loosely.  6:15 am, I - of course, overslept and jumped out of bed like the house was on fire to get this out by 6 am...  Whoops.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain (figuratively of course), I too was staring at the clock this AM at 3:47AM. No reason I was up other than the full moon shining through the window and into my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or an old thing...I'm always up anywhere between 3am-5am...but I think mine is just called menopause! lol

    ReplyDelete

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!