Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The view from inside the dog house...

A few weeks back I vented about how my husband totally insulted my blogging...

I promised I'd let y'all know how that went.

First, he read that particular blog.  Then he check out my stats.  His initial reply was - "well of course you're at almost 4000.  You write about me & every one wants to hear what you're going to say about me."

Uh, really??  Nice ego... Go back and re-read the OTHER blogs sweetie cakes...  You are not always the star of the show.   So he browsed through.

Now I know that he doesn't really READ my blogs through unless I want him to be aware of something, or if he's directly involved (which explains his self involved attitude).  This time, he actually LOOKed at the stats, read through some of the blogs & then formed a real opinion.

Speechless.. he said, "Wow, that's great."  Not just because he wanted out of the dog house, but because he actually is supportive.

As for me, I'm really just a big talker... there's no dog house.  I can't be bothered with the fighting, grudge holding nonsense.  I get pissed off in the moment.  I say what I have to say & then I'm done.

So yeah, no real dog house for the Wag-o-nater.  Just an education & added appreciation of his wife.

Sometimes it's just necessary to grow.

As an aside, I'm currently working toward 5000 reads - so thank you!!  I love you all & am in humble appreciation of you continued support!

Thank you for reading my blog!

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!