Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2011

All I have to do is dream, dream, dream....

Wow, I've had some incredibly bizarre dreams lately!

For the few months prior to and the few weeks after my birthday, I've been in both melt down and nostalgia mode.  Good in some ways, not so much in others.  My thoughts and memories have definitely incorporated themselves into my dreams.

This past week alone, I've had 3 memory dreams (with an extra added dose of bizarre) and one very cool dream about my brother and dads.  My dreams are always very vivid & I remember quite a bit of them.  So much so that when I wake, I'm not quite sure if it was real.  I can become overly emotional and maybe a little sad - but afterward I embraced my dream as a gift.

Sometimes they are so wonderful that I try to go back to sleep to pick up where I left off.

How awesome is it that you can go to sleep and frolic with childhood friends, lost loves & those who have passed on.  I awoke with a smile several mornings in a row.  It was hard to shake the cobwebs out & realize that it really was just a dream - or the gift of someone always being in your heart, on your mind & deep in the recesses of your mind - only to re-appear during R.E.M.

To the stars of my twilight, thank you for your appearances...I miss you in my waking, but I know...

Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream

Thank you for reading my blog!

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!