- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
- Go to your front window… Now FLASH for beads!!
Monday, September 17, 2012
The Liebster Award... The Peace, Love & Tie Dye of Love Awards
Holy Guacamole!! Check me out, rockin’ the awards this week!!
OK, OK, I awarded myself with the WTF award over at Fire & Rabbits, but yayyyy – this one is real!!
Well, it’s sort of real.
All kidding aside, I am incredibly honored to receive and accept this award from The Plucky Procrastinator. ‘Real’ award or not, it is a huge honor to be acknowledged among my blogging peers
“Plucky” is another blogger whom I gravitated to. In reading her blogs I immediately picked up on how many of the same struggles we share and have come out of, even better, on the other side. So smoochies & thank you.
I love blogging. I love this blogging community and I’m so happy to meet new folks & share the ones who have touched me in some way. So again, thank you.
As with any prestigious honor, there are some guidelines to follow… So I’ll do my best to actually follow them.
How the Liebster Blog Award works:
Whoops, never mind - this isn’t Mardi Gras in New Orleans. I get so confused sometimes…
Now, onto the new recipients! I can hardly wait.
I can never, ever, ever pick just 5 – so I want you to know this is REALLY hard for me.
Please no one get mad at me or feel slighted, because if you thought for a half a second I have over looked you… check my page, you may have been pimped in one way or another at some point in time. If not, give me a holler.
My goal here is to present this award to someone I like to read. Someone who I feel that I have not given proper attention to lately & someone I think deserving of readership. Or I just love them. I think you may like to check them out too if you haven't already.
1. I am Forgiven and Loved and FarFrom Perfect This is my IRLF Heather. She’s new to the blogisphere & is a great writer. Everyone has stuff that touches someone else & in turn helps another. I’m confident that her writing is meant to connect with another. I love Heather & feel she's deserving of this award. xxoo
2. FireandRabbits I know Cass has already received this award this week, but my GOSH – I love this girl! She’s an amazing and strong spirit with a kick ass little blog! I know I’m putting pressure on her to reward new folks – but we’ll let her off the hook with just an acceptance speech. In Pig Latin … In a unicorn costume. xxoo
3. B(itch)Log Heather just cracks me up! I read her stuff & she’s real and in your face. It’s almost as if she were a Jersey girl. :) Warms my heart.
4. What I Really Meant to Say Not just because she’s another Jenn, or that she refers to herself as Just Jenn, or even that she’s a 2-n’er like me, but because she’s real! I love her blog and I’m not sure I’ve given her proper love lately. So from one Jenn to another… Rock it chick!
5. A.D.D. Music Mamma Cyn has an “unconventional” blog. She doesn’t write about “stuff” she writes about music. Because I am also very music driven, some days her posts get me through a really crappy part of the day & I totally appreciate that. Honestly, anyone who can turn my hormonal moods from "kill someone" to "spread the love" deserves an award! My husband may clean out the guest room for her. She’s spinnin’ the tunes all day long & she takes requests! I request you visit her.
So these are my very special and wonderful award recipients. I hope you love them as much as I do! These folks are also on Facebook, if you're interested.
I'd like to hang out longer, but I tripped up the stairs getting my award...and now I've got to ice my forehead. Don't worry, I didn't spill a drop of wine!
Thank you again to The Plucky Procrastinator for thinking of me and passing on this Liebster Award. I love you more than my luggage. :)
Peace, Love & Tie Dye <3