Total Pageviews

Monday, November 14, 2011

Bully, Bully - Go Away!

Dedicated to all those who have been bullied, or pushed around in any way...

I've never been one to push people around, well - except maybe my little brothers growing up - but that was a pecking order issue :)  I've always tried to be a person who didn't let others get pushed around.

What's with the idea of control that makes some individuals need to make others smaller to make themselves bigger?  Why hurt another person? What could possibly be gained?  I don't get it.

Once upon a time, I was in a relationship where I wasn't treated properly.  Bullied for lack of full disclosure.  I'm a strong minded individual - but it's amazing how someone could really tear you down and make you believe that you're less.  Even someone as strong minded as I am was sucked in and dragged down.

It took a lot to get myself back to a place where I knew I was good again, and at that time my line became "I'm sorry you're feeling small today, but you're not taking me with you."

I was able to get out of that mess, but I still question how I was able to be pulled down to that level.  It's also one of the biggest reasons I don't like to see others hurt, bullied or treated less.  No one deserves it & once you get sucked in - it's a downward spiral.

Don't let anyone drag you down!  Everyone has worth.  Everyone has good within them.  No one deserves to be torn down.

The most powerful words that I've ever heard to save yourself from any type of negative situation...

"If you're strong enough to stay, you're strong enough to go."

I wish you peace.

Thank you for reading my blog!

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!