Total Pageviews

Friday, July 13, 2012

An Award? For Me?? 3 Times!!! Oh My Gosh!! I'm beyond honored!!

Oh my gosh, you like me!  You REALLY, REALLY like me!

I'm so honored to receive and accept
The Versatile Blogger Award, not once, not twice but 3 times in one day!!
I'm completely speechless!  (Yes, it happens!)
 
I'd first like to thank the three beautiful ladies that bestowed this honor upon me, so - in order of receipt...   Thank you to the ever amazing & beautiful Kat at Mom Uncensored, The "very, very crazy", Tia @ Story of a Girl and the wonderful Liz at Funny Pregnant Postpartum Lady, who's 90 day weight loss challenge I've joined with her!!  More on that another time.  For now...

I really do want to stress how overwhelmed I am to receive this award so many times in one day.  I am in such amazing company in this little blogging community.  Everyone is so wonderful, so it really means so much to be acknowledge.  Thank you, Kat, Tia & Liz.  xxoo

The rules for accepting the award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Include the award image in your blog post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their site
7. Let the bloggers know they have been nominated


7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF

1.  I am NOT a planner.  I am typically a "fly by the seat of my pants" kinda gal.  It's just what works for me.
2.  I am a coffee & wine snob.  It's gotta look/taste a certain way or I turn my nose up like a spoiled brat.  :)
3. Hubby calls me "Spider woman" because I'm always on the "web" as they used to call it a million years ago, lol.
4. I am really good at landscaping.  I built a rock wall around my pool & a retaining wall behind hubby's bike trailer & they look amazing.   (and I dug most of the rocks up out of the ground in my back yard)
5. I love my friends to death and love to go out, but I'm such a home body now that I'd stay home every day if no one called me for a mommy play date.  True story.
6. I LOVE the "kiddie" dramas on TV ie:  Beverly Hills 90210, Pretty Little Liars, etc.
7. I'm a total flirt bag.  I sometimes tend to go over the top and then freak out because I've gone too far.  It's all in good fun.

15 BLOGGERS I NOMINATE FOR THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD 

Crap!  This is the hard part for me, because I want to award EVERYONE!! 

1.
What I Really Meant to Say
2. Complete Jensanity
3. Dollops of Diane
4. Cup of Tea and a Blog
5. Forkful of Comfort
6. Graceful Disaster
7. Martha Stewart Doesn't Live Here
8. Mod Mom Beyond IndieDom
9. Blissfully Discontented
10. You Know It Happens at Your House Too
11. Carrie's Experimental Kitchen
12. A Father of Four (tell him his neighbor sent you, hee hee)
13. A Not So Small Town Housewife
14. Overworked Supermom
15. The Real Housewife of Santee

4 comments:

  1. Wow, three times in one day? You are totally like the most popular blogger in the world (or that's how I would feel at least!). It's funny b/c just about half of your facts are spot on about me and I could have written them myself. The other half are the TOTAL opposite of me. I'll let you figure out which are which. Thanks so much for thinking of me! Getting ready to head on vaca early tomorrow so I'll be off the Spiderman grid for a bit but will try to post about this on my return!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your vacay!!! Hmmmm... I'm going investigate our differences :) & YES I do feel like the most popular person on the planet!! Though, I am humble enough to know - pfft, I'm just me... I'm cool with that :) Smoochies <3

      Delete
  2. ok... I am so new to this! bear with me while I sort it out, and thanks for the nod!!!

    ReplyDelete

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!