Total Pageviews

Monday, April 21, 2014

Have you seen my Menopausal Mother????


Oh, OK... maybe she's NOT actually MY mother, but I've seen her.  Have you seen her yet??

Well, pfft - you SHOULD.  And guess what, you can see even more of her soon!!!

My dear, sweet, wonderful and amazing bloggie friend's new book is being released soon!

Personally, I will read ANYTHING Marcia writes because she cracks me right up.  I ADORE Marcia and am thrilled and excited to share this today!!!

Need to know more??  Well OF COURSE YOU DO!!!!



Who Stole My Spandex?
Midlife Musings from a Middle-Aged MILF...is a humorous collection of stories based on Marcia Kester Doyle's hilariously popular blog, Menopausal Mother. Take a ride on the midlife wild side with a wacky journey through menopausal pitfalls, raising a family in a madhouse, maintaining a spandex-worthy booty, and all points in between! Nothing is off limits!

The collection includes laugh-out-loud brain candy, such as "9 Signs You Might Be a MILF," "How to Annoy Your Children," "You Might Be Menopausal If...," and "Menopausal Cuckoo," along with some of her newer tales of midlife mayhem. With a dash of wit and a heavy dose of humor, this is the greatest therapy ever offered in book form…and cheaper than any therapist's bill!


Sign up for news on the official release! http://bit.ly/1hPWQs0


Release Date: Early Summer 2014!  Available in eBook and print!


Please go on over & check Marcia, the Menopausal Mother out.

Her blog is:  http://www.menopausalmom.com/

You can find her on Facebook:  Menopausal Mother

Her author website is:  http://marciakesterdoyle.com

Want to know more?    http://www.marciakesterdoyle.com/about-marcia/

I am super honored and thrilled to help spread the word about Marcia's new book!

Please check her out.  You won't be sorry!

Thank  you for reading my blog!!

~Jenn

Follow my blog with Bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much for posting this, Jennifer. I cannot tell you how much your love and support all this time means to me. You are such a beautiful, kind-hearted woman--love you to bits! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time!! You know I adore you :) Congratulations & good luck!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for helping us with the cover reveal! I cannot express how much it means to us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My comments aren't always going through...
      My absolute pleasure! :)

      Delete

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!