Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013.... HELLO 2014!


It's no surprise that this year wasn't all I'd hoped it would be.

Is anything ever ALL we expect it to be?

Maybe we should expect less and be grateful for more!

While it is true that I have had my share of ups and downs this year, I am incredibly grateful for those "down" moments / days, as they gave me clarity and the phrase, "when a door closes, another one opens" rang true.

2013 opened my eyes to many things I didn't want to see.  Things in others.  Things within myself.  I learned that while it's always good to give people a chance, that I should trust my first instinct at all times - especially when it comes to my babies.  I was given an opportunity to evaluate the things around me and take positive steps to change things in many areas of my life.  While some steps were difficult, they opened me and my family up to a world of new possibilities.  That I am incredibly grateful for!


It is only in looking back and letting go you can truly see what lies ahead.

This post is going to be short, sweet and to the point today....

My wish for you all is that you can look through the "ick" in your life and see where you are meant to go, what you are meant to learn and SEE the happiness that lies ahead.  I wish that you learn to embrace the negative as a learning experience and take steps forward, no matter how scary.  Life is really good, and really short!  Embrace it.  Love those who love you.  Take all the love that is offered to you, because you never know what tomorrow brings.  Don't turn down a dinner invitation from an old friend.  Be happy.  Have fun.  Be goofy.  Dance in your underwear when no one's looking.  Sing loud.  Laugh louder.  Spin around in circles until you get dizzy and fall down... then get back up and do it again!

Goodbye 2013 and welcome to a brand new, clean slate in 2014.

Thank you all for your continued support.

I am truly thankful for each and every one of you!!

Happy New Year!

Cheers,
Jenn

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I'm back at my old blog so you will find me there. http://mymorningcupofcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Jenn. It's 2014! Where did the year go? I shut my eyes for 2 minutes and boom, another year has kicked in.
    Wishing you the best, with plenty of successes and open doors that nobody can shut. Dance away Jenn, I'm with you on that one.

    ReplyDelete

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!