Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I ran, I hid and I've been............

Caught & tagged...

...And here I thought I had the perfect little hiding spot.

I was all quiet, minding my own business and ducking behind my laptop screen when all of the sudden my friend, Cassandra from Dates 2 Diapers, reached over and tagged me in a very Duck, Duck, GOOSE kind of way!  I get it....  Sarah from The Momisodes got her and there's only so many places you can hide here in the blogosphere.

So now I'm up!

This is a game called "Five Things".
Oh Lawdy...  You people are going to know entirely too much about me...  It's all good, I suppose.  None of you are identity thieves, are you???   No??  Cool....

Let's proceed.
I hate rules...

The rules are simple.  By now you should know my disdain for the rules, but simple is good.  I can do this.  What happens is I tag 5 other bloggers, but before I can tag the other bloggers, I must answer some questions about myself.

♥ Five Things I have a passion for:
  1. My kids...  First and foremost.  Even my hubby knows that I would step on his face if I needed to to help my kids.  They are my heart.
  2. My husband, of course.  Took a long time for me to get it right.  He makes me right even when I don't want to be.  I am a handful!
  3. Coffee...  It is my life blood.  It is the first thing I head for when I wake up in the morning, and it's the good stuff.  We buy our coffee direct from Costa Rica.  Yes, I'm a coffee snob.
  4. Music.  I almost ALWAYS have music playing.  It keeps me grounded.  You know they say, music soothes the savage beast....  you may call me beast :)
  5. My friends.  I LOVE my friends.  Everyone I have close to me is there for a reason.  I may have a falling out here & there with a friend - but once I forge a close friendship, it's til the end.  

♥  Five things I'd like to do before I die:
  1. Sky Dive
  2. Go to Holland to see where my family is from.
  3. Be a grandma.  (Just no time real soon, OK)
  4. See a book I've written on the NY Times Best Seller's List
  5. Help to change someone in need's life for the better.

♥  Five things I say a lot:
  1. I love you.
  2. SHUT UP!  (not in the mean way... in the "you're kidding way")
  3. Put a fire under it.
  4. Seriously?
  5. Time to blow this pop stand. 

♥  Five books I've read lately:
(I've not been a good reader)
  1. Language of Flowers
  2. Along Came a Spider
  3. Now You See Her
  4. Mini Vans, Melt Downs and Merlot
  5. Room

♥ Five favorite movies:
  1. Notebook
  2. Tommy Boy
  3. National Lampoon's Vacation
  4. Bridges of Madison County
  5. An Affair to Remember

♥ Five places I'd like to travel:
  1. Netherlands
  2. Ireland
  3. Fiji
  4. Japan
  5. Germany

♥ Five blogs or pages that I love:
  1. Razorblade Brain
  2. Mommy Drinks Because You Cry
  3. Mom-Spirational
  4. One Blunt Mom
  5. The Brady Bunch on Crack (Because she's BACK!!!)
Well that was fun, wasn't it??  Now, my Tag'ees, if you so choose to continue this little game ... run on out and find someone else trying to hide behind their screen & tell 'em that they're it!

Thank you, Cassandra, for tagging me... this was fun!
Please go see Dates to Diapers on Facebook or on their Blog page.

Thank you for reading my blog!

~Jenn


 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Your #4 and #5 movies are my #1 and #2 ! Love them both!!! I did really love the notebook too! Thanks so much for mentioning my book! :) I appreciate you reviewing it and I do hope you get to skydive soon! I would never ever skydive by the way! EVER! But I will take some of that coffee from Costa Rica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the tag!!!!! Ive been hiding too...guess its time to come back!

    ReplyDelete

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!