Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

There's always something to be thankful for... Happy Thanksgiving!!

This Thursday is America's Thanksgiving holiday...
So today, you get a 2fer :)  -- I hope it makes up for the re-runs which will take place the next few days.

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.  It's all about family, being together and just being thankful for the things we have.  Oh yeah, and the food --yes, yes, the food!!

During tough economic times, it's hard to get a good grasp on how lucky we all really are.  We have so much.  Many of us are struggling to pay bills that we've created buying stuff.  Yet there are also so many who don't even know if they'll have anything to eat for dinner on any given night - let alone Thanksgiving.

I'm so thankful for all of you who read my blog.  I'm blessed with an amazing family and friends.  I really couldn't ask for more, but some how I always do.

Thankfully God knows that I'm just a pea-brained human & loves me anyway.  :)

On Thanksgiving, I ask you all to be thankful for all you have & even what you don't have.  Do one kind thing for someone who doesn't have, and be thankful you are able to do it.

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you for reading my blog!

~Jenn

"I cried because I had no shoes, then I met a man who had no feet."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!