Total Pageviews

Friday, October 14, 2011

Ya know what?? It IS about me!

Hmmmpf!  So there!!

I was looking back at some of my posts recently, since someone mentioned that I always write about myself - and then I realized DUHHH it's MY blog!  Of course I'm writing about myself!  Well, at least my experiences and how I see things.

Once upon a time I used to listen to Howard Stern (back in the early 80's, before he became too self involved)  Yeah, I know he's trashy - but the thing that I liked about him was that he says the things some people want to say, but don't - just in his own way.  He would also flat out say - if you don't like what you're hearing, no problem - you know how to change the channel...

Now I KNOW that I'm not even sort of Howard Stern's caliber on any level, and I'm not aspiring to be - I assure you.  Not only am I a woman, but I am a Christian woman, a wife, mom & friend.  I wouldn't put anything out there that would embarrass my children, my family, my friends or myself - it's about respect.  I call 'em as I see them, not as someone else sees them.  It is never my intention to offend, but clearly I have in the past.  Oh well...

Like Howard Stern says, you don't like it - change the channel!

This is my blog & it is ALLLLLLLL about me :)

Thank you for giving me my soap box for the day!

~Jenn

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I happen to like the channel!
    and was hooked on howard stern as well!

    ReplyDelete

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!