Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to school....

Ahhhhhhh, the first day of school for the kiddies!

I know plenty of other parents like me are doing their little happy dances this morning. 

Not that we don't love and enjoy the company of our children, if you're like me - by around the first week of August - the enjoyment level has more than surpassed expectancy.  They're bored, I can't entertain them & the house has gotten incredibly small.  So has outside, for that matter.

Camp ended August 19th leaving me two full weeks to work AND keep kids occupied and entertained.

I'm ready!  Come onnnnnn school bus, homework & daily routine.  I'm ready!  Mommy has been up and at 'em since 5 am!  Worked out, showered, caffeinated, dressed, lunches packed - another half hour to myself before the kiddies get up and back into their morning routines. 

Can you see the happy dance??

Kids, enjoy your first day back.  Have fun, be good!  Parents, ditto!!  :)


Thank you for reading my blog!

Enjoy your day!

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!